At Max Life Insurance, with each award and accolade received over the years, we have renewed our promise of providing the best quality of products and services to our customers. Some of the awards and recognition rewarded to us.
- Celent Asia Insurance Technology Award - New Business Model Leveraging Mobile Applications
Compliance 10/10 Award - Compliance Programme 2015
Asia's Most Admired Brand, 2015-16 - Life Insurance Category
- Recognised as India's Most Trusted Brand 2015
Indian Insurance Awards - Bancassurance Leader Award and Agent Productivity Award
- Ranked 51st Amongst 'India's top 100 Best Companies to work for 2015'- 2nd Best Insurance Company
- World Finance Best Life Insurance Company India, 2015
- Won Two Awards at The ASQ World Conference 2015 - Quality Impact Story Board and Use of Emerging Technology
- Ranked No.1 in Claims Settlement in 2015
- 2nd Runner up trophy in National Excellence Practice Competition (Service category) By Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- Won the Global Finance Best Life Insurance Company 2014, India.
- Won the trophy for Best Underwriting Initiative of the year in the Asia Banking, Financial Services & Insurance Excellence Awards
- Max Life i-genius won Silver and Bronze 'Abby' award at Goafest 2014
- Max Life Retirement PR campaign won 'Excellence' award at Sabre Asia
- Recognised amongst India's Best Companies to Work For 2014...Ranked 58th from 82nd last year by GPTW
- Project CARS won QCI - D.L.Shah Commendation Award 2014.
- Project Proactive Retention won Bronze Award at World Conference for Quality & Improvement 2014 (WCQI) in Dallas, USA.
- Recognized amongst the top 100 companies 'India's Best Companies to Work for 2013' a survey by Great Place To Work® Institute
- Selected as Superbrand of the Year 2013-14
- Max Life Insurance won the 6th National Conference & Competition on Six Sigma, 2012, held by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for the Green Belt project "Power of Speed - Settlement of Claims within 10 days". Overall 24 project presentations were made by manufacturing and service sector companies that included HCL, Wipro, Times of India, 3M India & QuEST Global from service sector.
- Awarded the 6th AIMIA Loyalty Award in the category 'Financials - Non Banking Financial Services Sector'. AIMIA is a global leader in loyalty management and the loyalty awards recognize excellence innovation and best practice in customer loyalty. The selection criteria included a Voice of Customer study in addition to submissions by the organizations.
- Silver EFFIE Award in 2012, for the 'Aapke Sachche Advisor' campaign. Organized by The Advertising Club Bombay in India, the EFFIEs have become the gold standard in measuring marketing and communication effectiveness in India.
- QCI DL Shah Awards for Best Six Sigma Project on economics of Quality - 2012
- Outlook Money survey - recognized as the only company to have funds amongst the top quartile in all funds category
- CII National Six Sigma recognition for Best Six Sigma Project - 2009
- CIO 100 Technology Award 2008 - 2011
- Golden Peacock Award for Excellence in Product Innovation for Max Vijay
- Awarded the Asia Insurance Industry 'Innovation of the Year' Award 2009
- Gallup Great Work Place Award 2009
- 'CII - EXIM Bank Commendation Certificate for Strong Commitment to Excel' for the year 2008 to 2010
- Ranked 7th in BT-Mercer-TNS Best Companies to Work For Survey 2008
- Among top 3 in Asia Life Insurance Company of the Year Award 2007 instituted by Asia Insurance Review
- Indo-American Corporate Excellence Award for Best Indo-US company in Financial Services Category in 2006
- Received 'Best Six Sigma Project' award at Sakal Six Sigma Excellence Awards – 2006
- Among the top five most respected insurance companies in India as per Businessworld 2004 and 2006 survey
- Among the top 25 companies to work for in India, according to Businessworld 2003 'Great Workplaces of India'
Some of the industry firsts
- First company to provide Freelook period of 15 days to the customer. This was later made mandatory by the regulator
- First company to start toll free line for agent service
- First and the only life insurance company in India to implement Lean methodology of service excellence in service industry
- First life insurance company in India to provide various services to the agents and customers over phone
- First Indian life insurance company to start service center at the regional level
- First life insurance company in India to be awarded ISO 9001:2008 certification