Max Life Insurance has progressed well on all business parameters in the Financial Year 2018-19 and has further strengthened its position due to its continued focus on building a successful life insurance business to deliver the core value of long-term savings and protection.
- Gross written premium of the company grew 17% to Rs. 14,575 crore
- Shareholders profit after tax at Rs. 556 crore
- Assets under management increased by 20% to Rs. 62,798 crore
- Solvency ratio of 242%, 1.61 times more than the mandatory 150% indicating the company’s strong and stable financial position
- Conservation ratio at 88.6% and 13th month persistency at 83%
- Policyholder Bonus Paid at Rs. 1019 crore
- Sum assured in force at Rs. 703,972 crore, recorded an increase of 38% over the previous financial year
- Expenses of management to gross direct premium ratio is at 20% in FY 2018-19
- In FY 2018-19 our grievance incidence rate was 58 per 10000 policies
- In FY 2018-19 we have paid 98.74% claims on individual business policies and 99.28% on group business policies
Max Life Insurance continues to differentiate itself in the market place based on its advice based sales, diversified distribution architecture and comprehensive product portfolio which has helped it achieve a profitable growth.
Select by year
- Please click here for Agent Listing
- Please click here for Corporate Agent Listing.
- Summary of Voting actions and details during the quarter 4, Jan'19 to Mar’19
- Summary of Voting actions during the quarter 3, Oct’18 to Dec’18
- Summary of Voting Actions during Quarter 2, July-Sept 2018
- Summary of Voting Actions during Quarter 1, April-June 2018
- Summary of Votes cast during the Quarter Jan-Mar 2018
- Summary of Votes cast during the Quarter Oct-Dec 2017
- Summary of Voting Actions during Quarter 2, July-Sept 2017-18
- Stewardship Code for Max Life Insurance