Term Insurance Plans for your family
A Term Insurance Plan is the most comprehensive form of financial protection. It will help your family meet their financial needs from household expenses to rentals in your absence. When you consider buying a term plan, you have to make an educated choice about the life cover you select. There are some important things you need to keep in mind when deciding the term plan and life cover you opt for. The cover should help your family maintain their lifestyle, inflation should be kept in account and lastly, it should take care of your existing liabilities preventing the worries of EMI repayments.
What is Term Insurance Plan?
A term insurance plan is the simplest form of financial protection that can help your family meet its financial needs in your absence. Term plan offers peace of mind with affordable premiums and a life cover that you can choose depending on your family’s lifestyle and financial needs. Some of these term plans can also be bought online within a few clicks & without any lengthy paperwork.
Useful Features of Term Insurance Plans:
- Term Life Insurance is the most Cost-Effective plan.
- Pay the Policy Premium Only Till Retirement
- Flexibility to Receive Payout as Monthly Income in Addition to Lumpsum Amount
- Choose Riders to Make Your Term Plan more Comprehensive
- You can Enhance/Increase the Insurance Cover at Major Life-Stages
Why should you get a Term Insurance Plan?
Some of the key benefits of term insurance plans are:
1. Term Insurance Plan provide large life insurance cover at affordable prices
2. Term Insurance Plan helps to protect your loved ones from any unforeseen eventuality
3. They can cover your financial liabilities
4. They also offer tax benefits on premiums paid and the payout received
5. Term Insurance Plans help during critical illness
6. Provides supplementary income in case of loss of income due to accidental disabilities or illness
|Life Stage||Term Insurance Plan variants to be considered|
|Young and unmarried||Term plan with a onetime lump sum payout|
|Married with no children||Term plan with a regular monthly income|
|Married with young children||Term plan with a lump sum payout and an increasing monthly income|
|Parents with children in high school||Term plan with a lump sum payout and an increasing monthly income|
|Nearing retirement||Term plan with a life cover and an increasing monthly income|