8+ years of experience in Life Insurance with expertise in Developing Life and Health Products, Digital Sales, Conducting effective training, and Key Account Management.
हिंदी में पढ़े
Shopping online is now a trend and insurance is no exception. There are a variety of online term insurance plans available online so it becomes important to choose the one that suits your family’s requirements.
The Max Life Online Term Plan Plus is an online term insurance plan, through which you can secure your family's financial future, in the event of your early death. This plan could be particularly useful, if you are the chief earning member of your household. The plan has many features that include:
1. Affordable Protection: This plan offers a high life cover at a relatively low premium. You can choose a cover from 25 lakhs to 100 crores. As per policy agreements, the entire sum assured will be paid to your dependants, in the unfortunate event of your death.
2. Customizable payouts: This online term insurance plan offers you a choice between a basic life cover, a life cover + monthly income and a life cover + increasing monthly income (at the rate of 10% per annum).
3. Long cover duration: You can choose cover duration between 10 and 50 years, as well as premium payment mode from annual, semi-annual, quarterly, or monthly, for the same period.
4. Cover till age 85: The plan is available to people between the age of 18 and 60, with the cover extending till 85 years of age.
5. Additional accident coverage: You can add the Max Life Comprehensive Accident Death Benefit rider and be insured, in case of death or permanent disability caused by an accident.The rider is available on payment of additional payment.
6. Future premiums waived: If you opt for the Max Life Waiver of Premium Plus rider, your future premiums will be waived off in case of dismemberment or critical illness. The rider is available on payment of nominal additional premium.
7. Available in all main cities: This online term insurance plan is available in 377 cities in India.It is also available to NRIs in select countries.
8. Lower premium for non-smokers: This policy rewards healthy lifestyle choices by giving non-smokers, lower premiums.
9. 30-day free look period: You can return the policy within 30 days of buying, in case you change your mind about it.
10. Tax Benefits and Exemptions: You may be entitled to certain tax benefits on your premiums and policy maturity benefits. These benefits will be as per the prevailing tax laws at the time of payment of premiums or receipt of benefits, which are subject to change.
11. Get 100% sum assured: Avail the entire sum assured, on making your claim provided you submit all the necessary documents.
Learn more about the term plans by reading the policy documents products brochures very carefully. In case you need assistance, help is a call away. You can speak to customer service associates on phone, or even LIVE chat with them.
Max Life Online Term Plan Plus. A Non-participating, Non-Linked, Term Insurance Plan (UIN - 104N092V03)